Review - The Nobacconists Raspberry Wafer

Evening all,

after my successful dalliance with Cherry Vapewell I thought I'd give another of the little bottles I'd received at Vaper Expo along with the +Steam Crave RDTA that I bought from The Nobacconists.

It's another liquid from their Select+ range, so 70% VG and again this is the 6mg strength. Labelling is spot on as is the child resistant cap.

I've used the EVIC VT, set at 40W and/or 210C with the standard EVIC tank using rebuildable Ti coils and the +Kangertech  Subtank Mini using a standard 0.5 Ohm OCC coil.

Straight away you get the hit of a classic "pink wafer" followed by the cream filling and lingering raspberry which is stronger than in the real thing. Which is nice as sadly ye olde wafers can be a bit lacklustre nowadays. It's got a good sweet/dry balance which means it's an easy ADV if you like this sort of flavour combination.

Heading up the wattage/temperature you get an earlier raspberry hit and the wafer flavour deepens pleasantly.

Vapour production again is good as you'd hope from a 70% vg variety. After most of the bottleful the coil's looking pretty clean.


Not everyone gets classic, simple flavour combos like this right and it seems that these guys have, at least with the two I've tried, hit the nail on the head

Another welcome surprise from The Nobacconists and another to go on my "buy again list".

Which one of theirs should I try next?

#VapeOn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are the responsibility of the poster and may be subject to moderation before release.