UPDATED - Five Pawns release test results 21/7/15

I think most people (including me) missed this one floating past :-)

+FivePawns , after the previous furore over 3rd party testing, have released their Q3 2015 test results for the diketones Acetyl Propionyl and Diacetyl here. Will be good to see the medical and industry analysis of those results, hopefully a better outcome for everyone.

Update: To make it easier and less cumbersome I've put the results into one table. If you spot an error let me know.




I cannot personally confirm the veracity of any results. A number of people have raised doubts/concerns over some of the results that are the same over time. Normal testing variations would apparently make such accuracy impossible, even from the same samples.

#VapeSafe everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are the responsibility of the poster and may be subject to moderation before release.